Friday, July 19, 2013

Boy Scouts marching in the Utah Gay Pride Parade

My name is Jori, and I'm a pale, blue-eyed American 23-year-old teaching English to kindergarteners in China. I like a lot of things and people, particularly anything to do with music, dancing, film, Harry Potter, Tom Hiddleston, Jeremy Renner, Benedict Cumberbatch, Michael Fassbender, "Sherlock," and pretty much all things "Avengers." I ship Stony, but not hardcore. I am an aspiring Whovian and Superfreak. And I blog anything on here that I find funny or meaningful or awesome or interesting. Feel free to ask me anything at anytime :)

Source: http://bewitchingbabyblues.tumblr.com/post/55835520407

Agnieszka Radwanska Talia metta world peace grown ups Anna Benson Cory Monteith autopsy mlb all star game

No comments:

Post a Comment